THE KITTY LOUNGE
Want to meet our resident shelter cats? Kitty Lounge reservations can be made below.
*Visiting the café does not require a reservation.*
Kitty visits open on a weekly basis during the winter.
There aren’t as many kitties coming our way this time of year.
Sometimes they all get adopted and we run out entirely!
Visits are 50-minutes and start at the top of the hour.
There are two kitty visit options to choose from. If you have kiddos in your party please make sure you read the policies outlined below.
A confirmation email will be sent after completing a reservation. A reminder email will also be sent. Please read these emails thoroughly!
Please arrive 10 minutes early and check in at the bar to use your café credits.
If you are bringing kiddos, please remind them about the rules before entry.
Kitty Lounge Rules
- Wash hands or apply hand sanitizer before entry.
- Disturbing a sleeping kitty is rude. Don’t be rude.
- Everyone may pet the kitties but only adults may pick them up.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if we believe the well-being of the cats is being disturbed.
Children in the Kitty Lounge
This is not a “petting-zoo.” This is a means of socializing shelter cats and finding them homes. Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our cats. For this reason, there are strict rules regarding children in the Kitty Lounge. Please closely monitor your kiddos. Children who are not respecting these rules will be asked to leave.
- Children must move slowly. No running, jumping or climbing.
- Children may NOT pick up the kitties. Respectful playing is OK.
- Do not stand on the benches or move the pillows around.
- Do not allow your children to throw toys or pick up random items.
- Voices need to be kept down so the cats don’t get frightened.