THE KITTY LOUNGE
Want to hang with the coolest cats in town? Reserve your date in the Kitty Lounge!
There is a $8 (+WA sales tax) cover charge, which includes a $2 drink credit, or a $1 adult beverage credit (21+).
This keeps the roof over the kitties’ heads and ensures their stay with us is comfortable and nourishing.
Kitty Lounge capacity is limited to 6 guests at a time. If you want the room to yourself make sure you reserve all 6 spots. You MUST CHOOSE the number of people in your group before searching for a date and time. The number on the drop-down menu shows how many openings are currently available during a specific time. Visits are 50 minutes and start at the top of the hour. Please read all rules and policies before confirming a visit.
READ THE LIABILITY WAIVER
For the safety of our cats, staff and guests, everyone must read our liability waiver before making a reservation. By completing a reservation form you certify that you and everyone in your party have read the liability waiver, understand its contents and agree to its release.
A confirmation email will be sent after payment completion. You can cancel your appointment from that email at anytime for a full refund up to 24 hours before your visit. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled visit will not be eligible for a refund.
If you have vouchers for the Kitty lounge (Kickstarter, Raffles) you will be refunded when you show up for your visit. If you have a gift card we can charge it the day of your visit and refund your original entry fee.
Entry into the Kitty Lounge starts at the top of the hour. Show up 10 to 15 minutes early with your party to check in with the purrista at the bar. Minors must have a legal parent or guardian sign a waiver for them (in person at the cafe or bring one printed out). Claim your drink credits, wash your hands, and head over to the Kitty Lounge!
Kitty Lounge Rules
- Wash hands or apply hand sanitizer before entry.
- Disturbing a sleeping kitty is rude. Don’t be rude.
- Food and drinks are allowed but don’t give in to any kitty begging.
- Everyone may pet the kitties but only adults may pick them up.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if we believe the well-being of the cats is being disturbed.
Children in the Kitty Lounge
Please closely monitor your kiddos. Children who are not respecting the rules below will be asked to leave. The safety of the cats is our top priority.
- Move slowly – No running, jumping, or climbing on benches.
- Children may NOT pick up the kitties.
- Do not let your child throw toy or pick up items in the Kitty Lounge.
- Voices need to be kept down so the cats don’t get agitated.
- Please respect the space of other guests.